Sunday 22 May 2011

Hello

Well hello there blogosphere! Welcome to my ramblings (although I suspect I will be mainly be talking to myself!)

As a little introduction I suppose I should tell you a little about myself. My name is Alison, I live near, and work in Manchester, and I am slightly obsessed with all things theatre, with a little bit of other arts thrown in. There is actually a defining point when my interest developed into obsession, remind me to tell you about it sometime.

Because I go to the theatre so much, and get involved in arts related stuff when I can, a lot of people who know me have been encouraging me to write a blog for a while, but like most things, I never got round to it. However, just recently I have a had a few opportunities to try out my writing ability, which I have really enjoyed, and people have said nice things, so I think it’s time to give it a go. Also, I’m involved in a few other things this year that it would be nice to remember, including the Manchester Day Parade and the Manchester International Festival, so I might actually have something to talk about.

So there it is, my first blog post. Not exactly Shakespeare but it’s a start. If anyone other than me is reading this I hope you enjoy my musings, I’d love to have your feedback.

Alison

2 comments:

  1. It may not be Shakespeare, but everyone has to start somewhere. And you never know Alison may soon be next to Shakespeare on the National Curriculum!!

    I can;t wait to keep up with all your theatre antics!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super - ramble away Alison!

    ReplyDelete